If you would like to contribute to our efforts to support victims and others in crisis in Charles County, please consider making a donation to the Center for Abused Persons (CAP) in one of the following ways:
• Online via PayPal
• Checks made payable to "Center for Abused Persons"
We also accept donations through the following intermediaries:
• United Way of Charles County
• Maryland Charity Campaign (#521280683)
• Combined Federal Campaign (#55562)
• AmazonSmile - AmazonSmile is a simple, automatic way to support CAP! When you sign up and shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your preferred charity.
CAP also organizes an Annual Holiday Giving Program. For more information about this program, call us at 301-645-3336!
Note: Center for Abused Persons is our Trade Name. Some donation sites may list CAP under our corporate name, Community Crisis & Referral Center, Inc.
The Center for Abused Persons is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
All donations are tax deductible.