top of page
Working with Coffee


We are always recruiting new team members!
If you are interested in employment at the Center for Abused Persons, please fill out the following Employment Application. Once completed, email the application as well as your résumé or curriculum vitae to the Hotline Supervisor.

Clinical Therapist

CAP is looking for a licensed masters level therapist to see clients at our center. The full-time therapist is responsible for providing individual and group therapy to survivors of intimate domestic violence, sexual violence, and adult survivors and child witnesses to domestic violence in our outpatient setting.

Must have a social work or professional counseling degree, and be Maryland State licensed (LGSW/LMSW, LGPC, LCPC or LCSW). Must also be able to work at least 2 evenings a week.

For more information, click here. All resumes can be sent to No phone calls please.

bottom of page